Friday, November 23, 2012

Family Fun Phone Sex with Trudy

 I know I know, it's been too long since I've updated  my blog -- please blame a rush of holidays ...first Holloween and now Christmas, you know that's  MILF's busiest season! I have time now, and I'm hoping all of you had a happy Thanksgiving... I know there are a few things that I'm very thankful for.One is for having the opportunity to talk to you about the things that really turn us both on.  That's one of the joys of working for Niteflirts!

For instance, today I had the chance to talk to a new caller, someone I hope to talk to again, there are so many phone sex fantasies for us to explore - today we we had a little family fun - I love incest phone sex - and I definitely love teaching a young man exactly how to please a woman. I think that's something all boys should know...and as a MILF it's my job to teach! 


So why not give me a call, we can have a lot of fun exploring your taboo and kinky desires -- I excel at anything goes phone sex! 






No comments:

Post a Comment